Thursday, February 16, 2006

...Growing Up

My mom put me on the weight scale yesterday. I have gained just over 5 pounds since I went to live with her and dad.

My diet consists of Natural Choice: Large Breed Puppy food, 3 times a day. And once a day I get a Natural Choice "cookie".

My mom said I am growing in leaps and bounds...whatever that means. I know I love to leap onto the futon and bound around the house - if that is what is she talking about.
I have this flood of energy and play and play... and then, I leap up onto the futon and sleep.
Sleeping is fun too ya know.

Oh! And yesterday I got to go to work with mom again. Everyone there treats me like I am a Hollywood star!!

*wags tail and looks pretty*

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

Oh Spirit~
thats becouse we are Hollywood star!! take lots of pictures. Have a wonderful trip.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Spirit said...

Sam,

You are so right. We are so beautiful ... we MUST be stars!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home