Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My sister Bella


My sister Bella and her mom Julie emailed my mom and I.
It was pretty neat to hear how Bella is doing. She is pretty much housebroken, like me. Although, she doesnt mind being in the crate, I still dont like it. Bella is growing fast too. Julie said that Bella likes to chew on people also. I love it! I know my mom doesnt love it when I sneak up behind her and grab her pants as she is trying to walk... but its all in fun. Hey, we're puppies still.

I hope Bella is growing up to be big and strong and happy. I love all my sisters and brothers. Here is a picture of Bella from when we still lived with the Ethriedges and our parents. I bet she is a lot bigger now!


3 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

Spirit~
Well!!! Bella I have to say beauty runs in your family.:)

5:37 PM  
Blogger Spirit said...

I hope that someday I will get to see pictures of my other littermates. That would be cool.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

My mom sent you some info on crate traing,Did you find it helpful.Look at your site for
*...Scales, Crates and Veterinarians..

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home