Friday, February 03, 2006

Off To Work I Go

I think I am the luckiest pup in the world! Today I got to go to work with my mom.
That's right... she packed up all my favorite toys, my blankie, some snacks, lunch & my doggie bowls and we went to the office.

My mom works in an office that used to be a big giant house - it was really neat. My mom put my blankie by her chair and I played and slept most of the day. Work sure is tough!! I also got to meet the office cat, Angelina. She didnt like me. I dont know why. I wanted to play with her but she just puffed her big black tail up and ran away. Oh well. At least I got to meet the people my mom works with and they all loved me... of course.

My mom told me on our drive to work that I should be on my best behaviour and I was. Everyone was amazed at what a good little girl I am. I also wagged my little stubby tail a lot - they loved it. I think I made a good impression and I might even be able to go back and visit them again sometime.

*curls up on my blankie and rests after a long day at work*

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

We hope that you have the Happiest, Healthiest, And Most Well Behaved
Weimaraner On The Block and Have Her with You for a Long, Long Time?" We hope that we get to see more pictures of Spirit and get to see her as she grows ,And yes when you get older Sam I am would like to meet her ,May we add you to or barking buddies list .Thank you for sharing .

Woof`Woof

1:13 AM  
Blogger Spirit said...

Sam I Am - I am looking forward to meeting you. Right now I am a little small and my mom doesnt want to take me to the park and stuff. I guess she is afraid I will get lost. But I am growing fast! Hope to see you on the beach this summer. - Spirit

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home