Sunday, February 19, 2006



What I learned today... The Dog Property Laws

1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours

3 Comments:

Blogger Freda said...

Hi Spirit,

Found your cool site when visitin' Sam I Am's blog. I like your Dog Property Laws. They work for me except when my friend, Tule, visits with her humans. My toys are her toys and if I leave any treats around, they are her's also. She is the guest AND she is a little bigger than I am. So, to keep the peace (and pieces sometimes) I defer and wait until she leaves to rule my house again.

Woof!

Freda

6:37 PM  
Blogger Spirit said...

Hi Freda!

I visited my cousins, Chance and Liberty, this past weekend and they taught me the Property Laws. I will post more about my visit with them as soon as I get some sleep! They really wore me out.

Woof!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

Spirit~
It looks like you where a hit at your cousins, We knew you would be a nockout. The picture of you is AWESOME #9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine,.thats Sam Iam :)

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home