Thursday, February 02, 2006



*yawns and stretches*

I've been home with my new family for almost a week now. I came to live with them on January 27th, 2006. I was born on December 12, 2005, one of nine babies born to Faithful Grace and Maxwell VI from Pennsylvania. I loved playing with my two sisters and 6 brothers and I do miss them, but I have a nice new family now and my sisters, mom and dad are all very nice. They take very good care of me. Actually, my mom is quite the pushover. All I have to do is look at her with my pretty eyes and turn my head slightly with my ears all perked and she just melts.

So far I have been trying to be a good girl though. When mom or dad takes me outside, I get straight to business and do my thing. I have only had two accidents in the house so far... which isnt bad for a youngin' like me. I'm only 7 weeks old, ya know!

My favorite toy is my rope. It's all different colors with a big knot on each end. I like to toss it around in the air and chew on it. It doesnt taste so yummy though so I dont eat it. I have a bunch of fun toys - it looks like Toys R Pups in my house.

*yawns and thinks about going back to sleep*

Well, thats all for now. I will update this soon - so check back often.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Spirit and Family,

I have Cooper. He came from Grace and Max's first litter. We live in Maryland too. Maybe when you're big enough, you guys can play together.

Cooper is now around 50 lbs. They don't stay small forever so enjoy puppyhood!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Spirit said...

Hi Cooper's Mom (Christina) and Cooper (my older brother!)

I am getting big very quickly. My mom weighed me a few days ago and I was 14.5 pounds already.

I look forward to meeting my older brother Cooper sometime soon. I live in Willards, MD. - where are you?

My mom said if you want to email her, her email address is k.manzoni@mchsi.com

*wags tail*
-Spirit

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home