Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Larry the Cable Guy adopts a Weim

I was just checking out all the cute weimys like me that are available for adoption through rescue organizations and I saw that Larry the Cable Guy adopted a weimaraner from http://www.heartlandweimrescue.org/. Besides being funny, Larry is also a very smart guy!


Jasper now lives with Larry, his wife Cara and their 3 other doggies in the country. They have acres and acres of fenced in property so they can run all over the place. I think Jasper is a lucky weimy and I am happy he has a good home.

If you want to read the full story about Jasper, check out the link to Heartland Weim rescue. And I would like to give a great big high paw salute to everyone who helped this Weim and all Weims get a new home!

*wags tail*

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

GIT-R-DONE!! Words of wisdom... What an AWESOME picture and how handsome is Jasper we know that he is happy now that he's been rescued!!!WAY TO GO Larry the Cable Guy
WOOF-WOOF

12:51 PM  
Blogger Freda said...

Hey Spirit,

Jasper is sooo lucky, but so are Larry and Cara and the other doggies. I checked out the site and Jasper's story. Coool!

Thanks for joinin' my buddy map. My secretary tried to add my peg to your map but the map wouldn't let him. He is ready to fall asleep and will have to try again later. I know he messed up somewhere!

The Cable Guy is soooo lucky!.

Woof!

Freda

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home