Sunday, June 11, 2006

My little sister, Ruby

Well yesterday mom and dad were gone alllll day. When they came home that night, they had a surprise for me.......
My new little sister was finally home!
Her name is Cinnamon Girl's Ruby - but we call her Ruby Girl.

She is pretty small, compared to me. But then again, I am 6 months old now. My new sister is a Vizsla & was born 4.23.06 in Virginia.
So far I really like her, we have been playing a lot. She licks my nose and bites my face. I try to play nice but I do get a little carried away. I forget that she is so small and I am so much bigger than her ... so I knocked her down a few times and made her cry once. But I am sure as the days go by I will learn my own strength and be gentle with the little monster, errr, I mean, my little adorable sister.
This is us playing last night when she first arrived:


As for an update about me, the shining star of this blog - I am doing well. I have grown a lot!! My mom and dad are going to take me to get fixed (I didnt know I was broken?) soon at the vets. They said they are waiting until after the Puppy Party that my doggie parents are having later this month. They said they wanted to make sure that I would be all well and not have to worry about stitches or anything since there will be like 11 other weimies (my brothers and sisters and parents) will be at the party. I am really looking forward to seeing Bella and Gunner and Ryder and Cooper and Grace my mom and Maxwell my dad and every one else!
*wags tail* Its a happy life for me!

12 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

Welcome Ruby to your new home we know that you will be loved very much and that your sis Spirit will take very good care of you and show you all the ropes ,My mommy would like to know where in Va you came from,Spirit my mommy said to tell your humans to get you a bag of One of Sam I am treats he just loves them now you can to
CET HEXtra Premium Chews for dogs - Combines the mechanical action of rawhide, the antimicrobial power of chlorhexidine, & the trusted CET name in a convenient, palatable chew for dogs. Helps to provide immediate surface plaque removal & tartar control. Chlorhexidine is released into the oral cavity during chewing & is released for up to 24 hours to provide sustained antimicrobial action. The regular use of chlorhexidine helps to prevent the accumulation of plaque.Cinnamon Girl's Ruby WOW!!!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your sister is about as cute as they come. All these puppies is giving me puppy fever!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Brisztow Jones said...

Hello Ruby Girl! Congratulations on going to your new home and becoming a part of such a loving family! Where did you live before you moved in with Spirit? Will you get your own blog?

Wuff,
Brisztow Jones.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Ivy said...

hey hey spirit and ruby girl! looks like you two will have lots of fun playing together.

dont forget that ruby is gonna grow reely fast too and when she is bigger maybe then she'll knock you over! so be nice to ruby girl! she sure is a cutie.

wow... i think i want a sam i am treat or maybe a whole bag. sounds yummy!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Ellie said...

Spirit:

I am glad that you and your new sister Ruby are getting along and having lots of fun play time! I wish I had a sister like you!

Woofs and Loves!

10:28 PM  
Blogger the many Bs said...

Oh, you two are amazingly cute together. Congrats on your new little sister. She's very cute! And of course, so are you, Spirit. I'm glad you two will have each other. Life is better with two ... or three.... And little Ruby will grow up to be big like you, so you two can always play and have fun together! Yay for fun!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Günter said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Günter said...

Hei Spirit.
Your new little sister sure is cute! My mum thinks she i gorgeous.. and now she wants me to have a little brother dog too... Dad says she cant have one though. And I am glad - she might think its cuter than me!!! I'm getting a new human little brother soon, that will be enough...
I hope you both have fun together - remember to teach the little monster, ehmm sorry, your cute little sister who's boss;) Good luck!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Freda said...

Hey Spirit and Ruby,

Ruby, you are soooo cute! I want you for MY sister, too. You're gonna have a lot of fun growin' up with Spirit. You will learn a lot of cooool stuff from her. And Spirit, you will have to teach Ruby how to rub your tummy and maybe call her Rubby. Arf! Arf!

What a great family! Have fun!

Woof!

Freda

2:14 AM  
Blogger Ivy said...

hey spirit! i saw this cool photo
on photo.net and it made me think of you.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey,

Ruby is gorgeous

Chuck

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that dog is not 6 monts old

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home