Friday, November 03, 2006



We're back!

Wow, we are finally back! Mom had some computer problems and we weren't online for awhile. I just want to report that we are alive and well.

Ruby and I are doing good. We've been steadily chewing up the house, err, I mean our toys. We are constantly playing and getting along really very well.

I finally learned to like my crate and no longer freak out when I am left home in it. I think it helps that Ruby is in her crate right next to mine, so now I dont feel so alone.


Since I last posted, something scary happened to me. My mom took me to the vet and I had to stay over night. I was scared there. And then I came home and had stitches on my belly. My mom said it was something called a Spay. My tummy hurt for a few days but then Ruby had me up and running around like my normal self. I didnt touch the stitches at all... mom told me that I was a very good girl.


This was me after I got my "spay" - I was sleepy when I came home.


Mom is having problems with Ruby. She just wont housebreak. I learned right away, but Ruby is still going in the house. That makes mom upset because Ruby pees on the new hardwood floor. Ruby also pees in her sleep. Mom took her to the vet, but they didnt find anything wrong. We are all hoping that she grows out of it. Maybe the muscles that make her able to "hold it" havent fully developed yet.


11 Comments:

Blogger Sam Iam said...

Spirit~
I'm VERY impressed on how much you have grown .She's beautiful! when she grows into those feet she will be a formidable Dog! It's so nice to see you back..I'm glad that you and your "LiL" sis are going well.Sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

5:38 PM  
Blogger Günter said...

Hi Spirit - I was wondering if you were ok or not, so it was good to see you posting again!!! Good to have you back!!

And wow - you have been grown!! Good to hear that you and Ruby are doing good.

Take care,

Günter

3:08 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Welcome back beautiful!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

10:36 PM  
Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

I am glad you are back blogging! You are a beautiful girl. I had to have that Spay thing but really, it is for the best.

C-K-C

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad your back! I don't post on Blogs very often, but everyday I would come back to check to see if you posted! Good to see you back!

Amber

12:08 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

hmmm.....i'm also a spayed dog....
pity canine aren't v?

9:15 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

I'm glad you feel better from your spay. It is a good thing, even though it was scary and it hurt.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Brisztow Jones said...

Hi Spirit -- glad to see you're back online! And I am glad to hear ruby is still around -- though maybe she'll get the boot because of the bathroom thing.

My mom was lucky. When I was living with Ms. Deb and Mama Siren, Ms. Deb made sure my brother, sisters and I always went to the grass after we ate and played. I knew where to go after only a couple days in mom's apartment! Mom was so thankful.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Welcome back Spirit ! We missed you :-)

Love
Opy

5:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Spirit
Shew that was scary for your Mom I bet. Anyway,
so glad you and the pup are OK and feeling much better.

Also I want to let you know I have a Blog now too.
I have been coming by your page for a little while and would
love for you to come by and see me sometimes.

You look so much like me, amazing simply amazing.
Chow Bella
http://bellatheweimaraner.blogspot.com

2:09 PM  
Blogger sweet said...

Hi there,

Fortunately, as I was searching topics about dogs, I’ve read your blogs and articles. Congratulations! It’s awesome and I liked it.
Furthermore, I also found sites which are related with your topics about dogs which you could use in giving ideas to your readers. The link
www.petplace.com/dogs/dog-fencing-how-to-choose-the-best-dog-fencing/page1.aspx
contains informations about dog-fencing. This link could be a big help to your visitors like me to gain more informations about their pets like dogs and especially in dog-fencing.

Monalyn

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home