Friday, December 01, 2006


My sister, Ruby

My mom told Ruby and I that we have to behave because Santa Doggie will be coming soon. She said if we are good, we will get treats. *wags tail*

I've been trying to be really good, but its so hard to be good when you have a sister like Ruby. She loves to rough house. Mom just looks at us, shakes her head and says "Kids..." ha!


Here is a picture of Ruby and I wrestling. She even sits on top of me sometimes! But I wouldnt trade her for the world - she is my best friend.

Thats why I am dedicating this post to her today. I want to let everyone know how wonderful it is to have a doggie sister to share your toys with, to snuggle on the blankie with and to run around the house like a nut with! She keeps me entertained when mom and dad are busy. And its also nice to have someone to get in trouble with.

Here is my sister Ruby looking oh so sweet:



8 Comments:

Blogger Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Nice to have you back blogging Spirit! Ruby is so big! You have to be pretty bad for Santa Dog not to bring you something so I'm sure you will pass muster.

Happy Holidays
C-K-C

3:07 PM  
Blogger Sam Iam said...

Spirit & Ruby~
It's nice to see you guys togther,"My" dose your sister look taller then you or what!!I am SO HAPPY -SO HAPPY you have someone to keep you busy ,When your humans are not around. Did you see that Miss Bella stopped by .I cann't belive my eyes now there are 3 weimys. sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

3:22 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

both u n ur sis had a similar slim body figure n shinny coat...

10:46 PM  
Blogger Spirit said...

Ruby is only 3/4 of an inch smaller than me! She had a really big growth spurt this month.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, you little sis is beautiful and the schnoodlepooh gang totally understands about having a sibling. Bailey and Baxter are kind of grown up, but Brody is 100% puppy and he is so much fun and mischief and playful puppy! He makes everyone run and jump and wrestle and play and laugh and bark and then.... sleep in a dog pile. It's great to have sublings to enjoy life. It just multiplies the fun and the love.
Whee

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thanks for coming by my place and your sister sure is a cutie patootie!!
I sure hope Santa Dog doesnt miss coming by....howl that would be DA worst. So try to be your best.

Woof Woof
Bella

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spirit I added you to my site feed and it does not show any updates. Could you maybe check your thingy to add site feeds....thanks.
Chow!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Sam Iam said...

We would like to see more picture of you girls.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home